17 January, 2010

Totally Addicted

After an interminable amount of time spent searching for a url that is not already taken, my much anticipated project (mainly or rather only by me) has finally taken off. There should be a rule about abandoned blogs - use it or lose it. Ah, but I am being cruel. Though who would have thought that a blog named "food for thought" is about PCI staffing solutions...

So food, unapologetic, unassuming, totally glorious food. The love of food is a life long obsession, and deserves nothing less than a thorough meditation. This is food according to me. I'm no food critic (fortunately). And I am also no cook (unfortunately). I hope that the former will stay the same throughout these meditations and I hope for my and my partner's sake that the later won't stay the same. There will be musings about food and un-musings about food. Like a real love story, there will be battles, there will be tears, but in the end, there will be food... and love... and a lesson to be learned (for those who like learning lessons).

So without further ado, without further procrastination, without further endless editting of this single post, let us begin, bon appetit, itadakimasu, let's eat!

In the beginning was food.

No comments:

Post a Comment